誰もが欲しいはずの「愛」です。

誰もが欲しいはずの「愛」です。

giovedì 23 agosto 2012

I will go down with this ship

I'm not so sure I understand what the fuck is happening in this period.

Just in a few days my brain had to deal with a lot of new informations and I failed on process them all.
These days I found out that the only person really close to me it's not who I though she was and the most horrifying thing is that I'm not surprised at all. People do that every time, people around me change every time.
It's like I'm frozen or fossilized in a dimension, they already moved on while I'm stuck in here. It's not the first time, but this time it was really drastic.

People I love the most are changing and I've been left behind.

Meanwhile, just because I'm lucky, old disappointments come back and... keep on let me down.

All I want to do right now is just to sink the ship and go down with it, nothing more.

If I could come back in the day when F. asked me if all the men I met were that bad that I had a so bad credit about them, I would change my answer and say that all the men I met were not bad, they were deeply stupid. Stupid enough to hate them for thing they don't even recall having done... or they don't know they've done.

He's on my list too. I'm fucking tired of him. I'm starting to fucking hate him, sorry for being rude, and if I did not love him that much I would have said him to go the fuck out of my life already.

BUT women have their own part too in this freaking soap opera that has become my fucking life, at least they remember the shit they do.

Well, I've got some issues with my male best friend as well, he's all "YES SIR" whenever I'm around and then does whatever the fuck he wants when I turn my back... My balls are falling, seriously.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento