誰もが欲しいはずの「愛」です。

誰もが欲しいはずの「愛」です。

giovedì 22 marzo 2012

What the hell?

Good morning. This is a strange period. It's about a week that I don't talk to my best friend and the worse is that we didn't have a fight, we're just not talking. The truth is that she's studying a lot this month and that I'm not in my city in this period, so maybe there's nothing to worry about. But... She's my best friend, and I'm not okay with this. Yesterday my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend contacted me via chat after two years of silence. What a big deal...
You know, I just feel like I've been crushed away from my world, nobody calls me while I'm here except my sister, oh that girl, she's always there no matter what.
For the least but not last... He.
He is playing with my heart.
I promised to myself not to fall for Him, but i failed.
I failed because I just think about him everyday, I feel sick thinking about the time when he was with that idiot.
She had what I want and she didn't deserve it, why?
Oh... He knows, he knows how much I want him, and he should know that acting like he cares about me, kissing my cheeks, my hands, holding me tight and looking at me with those beautiful eyes will kill me in a long time.
Sometimes I wish he would not talk to me at all, not touch me at all... I wonder what's in his mind when he does so.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento